This week, when you buy any Passport United Kingdom study, you'll also get a $6 coupon code to give to a friend. (Coupon codes will be emailed within 24 hours of qualifying purchases.)
Have double the fun traveling the world—bring a friend along for FREE!
We’re off on our exciting adventure to the United Kingdom!
Of course we’ll:
- see the famous changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace
- explore the Roman Baths (and discover the ingenious way they heated the water)
- meet the native wildlife
- have a proper tea
- Hear a Scottish bagpipe band and learn how bagpipes are played.
- Take a cruise on the Thames right under London Bridge!
- Visit a beach made of . . . rocks?
- Make our way across the 98-foot-high Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge.
And so much more! It’s a feast for the senses that will be even more fun when you share it with a friend!
This week, get Passport United Kingdom Scout (K-6) for just $6 and Passport United Kingdom Explorer for just $6 through 5/18/13!
Come join the adventure and scroll down for our amazing giveaway!
This giveaway is now closed.
A big congratulations goes out to our winner, Carol Z.!
If you are excited to study Passport United Kingdom, you won't want to miss this giveaway. Amanda is clearing out her bookshelves! This week, one lucky person will win eight of the resource books Amanda used while writing Passport United Kingdom. Check out the titles in this fantastic prize package:
- Fodor's Around London with Kids, 2nd Edition (Around the City with Kids)
- Once Upon a Time in Great Britain: A Travel Guide to the Sights and Settings of Your Favorite Children's Stories
- The Rough Guide First-Time Europe 8 (Rough Guide to First-Time Europe)
- The New York Public Library Amazing World Geography: A Book of Answers for Kids
- Europe (True Books: Continents)
- Endangered Animals of Europe (Save Earth's Animals!)
- Through Time: London
- Children Just Like Me: A Unique Celebration of Children Around the World