We’re off on our exciting adventure to Italy!
From online gondola rides through Venice to touring ancient Roman structures, you will visit historic and unique sites and marvelous places that span the nation that is officially called the Italian Republic.
Some of the places you will visit include:
- Po River Valley
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Amalfi Coast
- Italian Alps
You will see and hear the sights and sounds of cities and villages, people, daily life, tourist spots, and historical places, all from the comfort of home—no passport required!
Some of the fun spots you will be visiting include:
- Roman Colosseum
- Sistine Chapel
- St. Mark's Square
- Ferrari Factory
And so much more!
This week, get Passport Italy Scout (K-6) for just $6 and Passport Italy Explorer for just $6 through 5/25/13!
Come join the adventure and scroll down for our amazing giveaway!
If you are excited to study Passport Italy, you won't want to miss this giveaway. Amanda is clearing out her bookshelves! This week, one lucky person will win nine of the resource books Amanda used while writing Passport Italy. Check out the titles in this fantastic prize package:
- Europe (Seven Continents)
- Europe's Most Amazing Animals (Animal Top Tens)
- Italy (Destination Detectives/Freestyle Express)
- Getting to Know Italy and Italian
- Italy (A to Z)
- National Geographic Countries of the World: Italy
- Italy in Pictures (Visual Geography (Twenty-First Century))
- Italy ABCs: A Book About the People and Places of Italy (Country ABCs)
- Atlas of Europe (Atlases of the World)