We’re off on our exciting adventure to France!
Of course we’ll visit:
- The Gorges du Verdo
- Meet the brothers who made the first hot-air balloon, and their interesting first passengers.
- Sample crepes and pain au chocolat, baguettes and steak frites.
- Explore the hidden passageways of Lyon and cruise down the Seine.
- See the highest aqueduct bridge built by the Romans, and stroll through the walled city of Carcassone.
There is so much to squeeze into our one-week tour—let’s get started! Come join the adventure and scroll down for our amazing giveaway!
This giveaway is now closed.
A big congratulations goes out to our winner, Beth P.!
If you are excited to study Passport France, you won't want to miss this giveaway. Amanda is clearing out her bookshelves! This week, one lucky person will win nine of the resource books Amanda used while writing Passport France. Check out the titles in this fantastic prize package:
- Fodor's Around Paris with Kids (Travel Guide)
- France (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
- France: A Question and Answer Book (Fact Finders: Questions and Answers: Countries)
- France (Country Explorers)
- Look What Came From France
- France (Destination Detectives)
- Getting to Know France and French
- France (A to Z)
- Sandi Toksvig's Guide to France