Immerse your family in the beauty of the Bavarian Alps and Black Forest, and take in the sights, sounds, and delicious aromas of Germany’s famous Christmas Markets.
Check out some of the cool things you’ll see . . .
- Brandenburg Gate
- Volkswagen, BMW, and Porsche Factories
- Haribo—the Gummi Bear Factory!
- Church of St. Michael
You’ll meet Albert Einstein, learn about thermometers and X-rays, visit a glacier, and even take a wild ride on the Autobahn!
This week, get Passport Germany Scout (K-6) for just $6 and Passport Germany Explorer for just $6 through 5/11/13!
Come join the adventure and scroll down for our amazing giveaway!
If you are excited to study Passport Germany, you won't want to miss this giveaway. Amanda is clearing out her bookshelves! This week, one lucky person will win eight of the resource books Amanda used while writing Passport Germany. Check out the titles in this fantastic prize package:
- Germany (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
- Europe (New True Books: Geography)
- Germany in Pictures (Visual Geography, 2nd Series)
- National Geographic Countries of the World: Germany
- Germany (A to Z)
- Look What Came from Germany
- The Rhine: Europe's River Highway (Rivers Around the World)
- Explore Europe (Explore the Continents)
Congratulations to Karen P., winner of the Passport Germany Resource Book Giveaway!