Saturday, April 16, 2011

Celebrating Moms and . . . Baseball!


With only 21 days until Mother's Day, it's time to get ready to make some memories and honor the special ladies in your children's lives! As a child, this was one of my favorite holidays, spent making gifts for my mother, grandmothers, aunts, and friends. Honoring these special women was such an important part of this celebration, and the Mother's Day DNG was written to help capture these thoughts and instill them in our children.  

25% off until
April 22
God created the family and we can use unit studies like Mother's Day to reinforce the firm foundation of families, beginning with both mother and father. Stay tuned--the newFather's Day DNG is soon to be released! :) Join us as we get ready for these important celebrations! 

25% off until
 April 22
As spring gets into full swing here in the mountains, my thoughts are also turning to the coming days, when I'll be back on the bleachers at the baseball field, cheering for my favorite baseball player as he follows his passion for playing the sport. As one mom recently shared, baseball is such a fun and special sport, and we have all learned so much from watching our kids play over the years. To expand that learning even more and help you get in the swing of the new season, we're featuring the Unit Study Adventures Baseball study this week. Read more of the details below. 

Until next time,

Amanda B.

P.S. Don't miss my next presentation from the comfort of your home! This time I'll be speaking online at the Ultimate Homeschool Expo on April 28 at 2 p.m. (EDT). My topic? Unit Studies: Powerfully Simple Tools. Find some chocolate and listen in as I share one of my most popular presentations, and this time--no driving necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!