Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Unwind and Recharge!

Needing a breath of fresh air for your homeschooling as you unwind this summer?


 I know exactly how you feel--I have been there myself, many times. One of the best things that I have found for recharging my batteries is to read homeschool magazines, because they are MY professional journals.
Home School Enrichment has been on my list, published by the Lewis family, a multigenerational homeschool family. I have been impressed and encouraged with their articles and the depth of the coverage of all kinds of things that help homeschooling families!
I recently had the pleasure of meeting Matthew and Jonathan Lewis, and it was wonderful to meet them in person, as well as their beautiful families! 
Check out their magazine and be prepared to be impressed and encouraged. They have offered our customers a terrific discounted subscription price, only $15 for a one-year subscription (a 58% off discount)!  Home School Enrichment Magazine is for YOU!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!