Monday, March 11, 2013

Our Omnipresent Savior


Omnipresent: Present in all places at the same time.

Have you ever felt totally alone, and had a moment of fear? I have, and I have learned to remind myself that God is always with me, ever-present in my life! He is with all of my family, no matter how far out around the globe our loved ones travel. He is just as present in Cambodia as He is right here in the mountains of Tennessee or the beaches of Australia. One of my favorite verses that reminds me of His ever-presence is:

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Deuteronomy 31:6)

PS. In these weeks before Easter, my blog posts are focusing on a word describing God that begins with a letter from the word HOPE - this week's letter is O. Come join the celebration at our Easter Facebook co-op

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!