Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Our Heavenly Father



Heavenly: Of heaven; divine.

God is our heavenly Father, the Maker of heaven and earth. On clear nights here in the Appalachians, I can see uncountable stars as they stretch out in the Milky Way overhead. The sheer beauty of the heavens reminds me of God’s love and creativity. I can’t fathom the depths of His love or His heavens, but of this I am sure: His love for us is so complete that He sent His Son to be our Savior, just so we can be with Him for eternity. Praising Him today!

“to him who alone does great wonders,
His love endures forever.
  who by his understanding made the heavens,
His love endures forever.” 
(Psalm 136:4-5)

PS. In these weeks before Easter, my blog posts are focusing on a word describing God that begins with a letter from the word HOPE - this week's letter is H. Come join the celebration at our Easter Facebook co-op!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!