Sunday, December 14, 2008

What are your children's ten favorite fiction books?

Books, books, books - a favorite topic here! I was trying to list what I think are probably our children's favorite, most-read, top ten fiction books, and here's my list:

My Side of the Mountain
The Bee Tree
Oh, the Places You'll Go
And the Relatives Came
One Wintry Night
My Rotten Red-Headed Older Brother
Thunder Cake
Little House in the Big Woods
Where the Wild Things Are
Green Eggs and Ham
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

And how did I choose these? Well, let's just put it like this - I know almost all of the words to most of these books! :-)

What are the favorites at your house?

Blessings,
Amanda B.
www.unitstudy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!