Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kids and Christmas Business

In my spare time, I am working on a book about Kids and Business, having raised three entrepreneurs here at our house. They have had many great adventures in business, and this time of year brings some of their seasonal ideas to the forefront - here are two:


Ship a Holiday Gift Tree 


Merry CHRISTmas Bumper Stickers 


This year, I had the opportunity to speak on kids and business at the Midwest Homeschool Convention in Cincinnati - and it was GREAT! I met so many young entrepreneurs, full of ideas and energy, and asking plenty of questions. I am expanding my topic, addressing the questions that they raised as well as adding some of our insights collected along the way.


I will be speaking at the Midwest Homeschool Convention in 2009, and look forward to meeting many of you there in Cincinnati. This convention has developed into one of the finest - including a broad spectrum of homeschooling and parenting resources and speakers, and the attention given to meeting the needs of Christian homeschoolers is among the best. 


So, as I continue to write and prepare for the next season of conventions, I am wondering - are your children developing their own businesses? What kinds of things are they promoting or creating, and how is it going?


Blessings,
Amanda B.
www.unitstudy.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!