Friday, November 14, 2008

I found the perfect Christmas craft & recipe book!

While getting this year's Christmas Unit Study ready, I came across the best Christmas-for-everyone book:


Gooseberry Patch: Christmas All Around the House


The book will be a keeper here - filled with EASY crafts for folks like me who can be craft-challenged, recipes that are actually SIMPLE, and loads of easy-to-make gifts for the whole family. There are gifts-in-a-jar recipes and ideas that I've never seen, as well as things to make that are practical and definitely affordable - things like neck-warmers, and much more.


I am listening to Christmas music today as I work on my holiday newsletter, and checking out the projects in this great book that we can work on when the house is filled with company for Thanksgiving. Some of these crafts will be perfect for this big clan of family and friends as we gather together to thank the Lord for His abundant blessings!


Giving thanks always,
Amanda B.
www.unitstudy.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!