Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Autumn Pictures on Life in the Country

Just wanted to let you know that I have finally updated the Life in the Country web page with some of my autumn pictures from here on the farm. Slowly but surely, autumn is creeping up the mountain. The farmers are busy bringing in the last of the hay and harvest, and the peaceful view is just that - very peaceful and calming.


This web view on the Appalachians is one of my most popular pages, and I hope you enjoy the pictures as well as my entries. 


Blessings,
Amanda B.
www.unitstudy.com


James 1:12


“Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!