Friday, October 3, 2008

Great homeschooling quote from Christopher Paolini, author of Eragon:

People often ask me to speak on one of my favorite topics - nurturing a child's gifts and talents. As homeschooling parents, we are given a very special opportunity to do just this, with amazing possibilities and unimaginable results. When I read this quote from Christopher Paolini, author of Eragon, I knew it was one worth passing along to those of you who are interested in this topic:
 

"And I think one of the other advantages to being homeschooled is you don't have the experience of being ridiculed or made fun of for who you are and what you're interested in. You never learn to be afraid to pursue your own interests."


I love that part about not learning to be afraid to pursue your own interests - BINGO! :-)


You can read the entire interview at:




I have not read any of his books, but I was interested in learning more about his story and homeschooling experience!


Blessings,
Amanda B.
www.unitstudy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!