Thursday, October 4, 2007

For book lovers and those that are thinking of the holidays...

I have been fortunate enough to meet some of you in person, and hope to
meet more of you as I begin a new season of travel and speaking. Those
of you that have met me KNOW that I am a book-lover through and
through, and I always have some new book to recommend. Many of you
write, asking about what I am reading these days - this might help!I
have added a special Thanksgiving page of recommendations just for this
season.

I know how difficult it can be to find just the right book when you are
busy with young children. Now that are kids are older, I have more time
to read a wide range of books, and try to filter through them to
recommend some of my favorites.

I have slowly but surely been building a website - primitive but it
works - where I can keep listing my finds as time permits. Hopefully
this will help you, and if your library system has an online book
reservation system, you can cut and paste the titles in one fast
session.

Remember, it is just a beginning effort - sorry it isn't more
extravagant! Somehow, I've been busy writing books myself, and this has
been a "fun" effort on the side when my hair is standing up straight
and my eyes are crossing at the thought of another vocabulary list. :-)

Here's the site - hope it helps:

Amanda Recommends

Yep, keeping it simple and hope to keep it updated as I can. The
Christmas link will be ready in a few weeks. In the meantime, keep reading!

Blessings,
Amanda B.
www.unitstudy.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda! I would love to see your site, your link is taking me back to your blog page? I'm going to try again in a minute...

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!