Thursday, June 8, 2006

Getting ready for scrapbooking unit study

 


Just a quick note to share that Hobby Lobby is having a big sale on scrapbooking supplies this week -- 1/2 price sale! I believe that it runs through Saturday. If you want to see the sale details or find a store, here's their website: www.hobbylobby.com

I am starting this process slowly, so I purchased several of their photo storage boxes that come with dividers to help me ORGANIZE them! They were on sale for $1.99 each, and safely hold LOTS of photos. I also purchased some of the scrapbook paper packs -- mostly patriotic colors to kick off the scrapbooking project in early July! <smile> The scrapbooking paper packs are on sale for $0.99 each. The albums are also on sale for 1/2 price, but I'm not ready for that yet -- can't jump into this too quickly and forget to organize first.

I hope that you all are getting excited about this project, too. Right now, I am just pulling out any and all photos and mementoes from all of the closets, nooks and crannies where I've carefully placed precious items to scrapbook... someday. What a collection! I have to admit, it is getting fun as the collection piles up, and
everyone is beginning to join in on the discoveries and the accompanying stories.

Enjoying the day and I hope you are too!

Blessings,
Amanda B.
www.unitstudy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!