Monday, July 18, 2005

Last Day of Big Unit Study Sale, and it's working...

I can actually see my desk!


 


Today is the last day of the sale, and we've stayed busy packing, as well as clearing a path through all of the boxes that were unloaded into my office. My next trip will be to go to the Largo, FL homeschool fair on July 30th -- and that should be a great one to wind up the season. Both Valerie Bendt and I will be there, for those of you interested in unit studies.


 


Check out the sale at www.unitstudy.com/internetspecials.htm


 


The first part of the summer has flown by, and now I plan on enjoying some of the sights and sounds of family and farm life for a while. I am still working on several major book projects, which I will share with you ASAP.


 


I read in the newspaper that a school district in Arizona is doing away with textbooks for their high school students. They are switching to laptop computers, with the idea that teachers should not just push the students through the textbooks -- they can use the computers to actually teach them -- imagine... 


 


I'll write more later, but now I've got to get back to packing orders, making a birthday cake, and listening to the kids discuss their weekend...  Ah, sweet summertime!


 


Blessings,


Amanda


www.unitstudy.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!