Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Digital Photography Fun

By Amanda Bennett


 


 Often when I speak to a group about using unit studies, I emphasize the added value of using a camera to record progress while working on a unit study. The pictures are priceless as time goes by, and the documentation of the projects and efforts can be used in the unit study journals. In the past year, I have gone “digital” with our photography, and what an amazing world we have discovered! From nature pictures to baseball pictures, from pictures to email to the county extension agent to help diagnose a crop problem to sharing family photos across the miles – what a powerful tool. And to think of the rolls of film that WILL NOT take up residence in the bottom of my purse or my top dresser drawer! ;-)


 


Here are a few links with digital photography tips and ideas, and let me know if you’ve got some to suggest:


 


Top Ten Digital Photography Tricks
http://www.macdevcenter.com/lpt/a/2849


 


Digital Photography Tips
http://www.stonehill.edu/instructional/phototips.htm


 


Until next time,


Amanda B.


www.unitstudy.com


 


 


 

1 comment:

  1. I love your books, I just purchased Unit Studies 101 and am enjoying reading it. Thanks for all you've done to help homeschoolers learn how to do Unit Studies their way!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!