Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Amanda Bennett interview....

About 5 years ago, my husband and I decided we wanted to homeschool.  We had been considering it for several months, since our son was 3. At the time I didn't know anyone who homeschooled, but was attracted to the idea for many reasons.  I began to search the internet and discovered I had a lot to learn!

There were so many styles of homeschooling, so many choices in curriculum.  It was overwhelming!  But one day, I came across an article, an interview between ChristianBook.com and Amanda Bennett.  Everything Amanda said in the article made sense to me, and I knew at that moment that I wanted to use unit studies with my son!  We veered off course a few times, but always came back to this style of living and learning.  What a blessing to have discovered this article, Amanda Bennett, and unit studies so early in our research of homeschooling.

Last night, while surfing around the web, I found the article again.  It was just as much of a blessing to read it now, 5 years into our journey.  I wanted to share it with you all in the hopes that it will bless you as well.  So here it is.

Interview with Amanda

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!