Saturday, August 23, 2008

Have kids interested in making money? Wait until you read this story

As some of you know, in addition to writing and speaking on unit studies and homeschooling, I also speak on the importance of helping kids have their own businesses, developing ideas, learning the value of money, and so on. One of my websites is www.kidsandbusiness.com - named for the book that is still in the works.

From time to time, I hear about amazing kids who have great business ideas - and today I learned about a set of brothers whose story I had to share. Three brothers from the northwest decided to write a book about their efforts to earn money and lessons on investing for other kids... Wait until you read their tale of adventure here:

http://tinyurl.com/6eprqc

I've ordered the book myself, and will be adding it to kidsandbusiness.com very soon - just as soon as we get caught up on orders, new books, and other great adventures!

Blessings,
Amanda B.
www.unitstudy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!