Thursday, April 13, 2006

For those of you wondering if I am the same Amanda Bennett...

 


Yes, it's me! Apparently some of you visit this website for parents or receive their newsletter --

http://thedabblingmum.com/contests/winners.htm

A few months ago, I wrote a piece to enter my very first "creative writing" contest - just as an effort to make myself stretch to a new area of writing and have some fun. And lo and behold, I came in second place.

After 14 years of writing curriculum, it was great fun to write in a new direction, and very satisfying. This all comes under the heading of "Taking Care of the Caretaker" -- an article I wrote for homeschool moms several years ago:

http://unitstudy.com/taking_care.htm

I am still learning, and I hope that YOU are too!

Blessings,
Amanda B.
www.unitstudy.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Amanda!

    Congratulations on placing 2nd in this writing contest! Wow! You go, girl!!!

    I just wanted to drop by your blog and let you know that I did a short review of your Easter unit study on my blog this morning~ thanks!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!