Monday, February 27, 2006

Old dogs CAN learn new tricks!

I have discovered a GREAT new homeschool store, and I don't even have to find the keys to the van to get there! With the price of gas, as well as not having enough time in the day as it is, the folks that have created this store have done homeschoolers a huge favor.


 


No more shipping charges and waiting for curriculum to arrive at the door. This new store delivers homeschool products instantly right to your desktop - I like that. In fact, I like it so much that I have just listed the new editions of the Easter Unit Study and the Gardens Unit Study with them in downloadable format. They can answer questions and help families simplify their lives, as well as save money. What store am I talking about?


 


www.homeschoolestore.com


 


Check it out, and take the time to go through the menus on the left, by title or publisher -- you are going to recognize the names of many of your favorite authors and publishers, offering instantly downloadable books that you can begin using right away.


 


See, I am still learning, and hope that this helps you to learn, too. Don't forget that the $10.95 SALE price on Easter and Gardens won't last long...


 


Until next time,


Amanda B.


www.unitstudy.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Please comment below. Thanks!